Monday, October 25, 2010

The Blahs

I don't know what it is about getting a late start to the day that just throws everything totally off.  I woke up late, the kids only just barely made it to school.  Then I stopped to eat and wait for the bank to open since I got my first unemployment check over the weekend.  I came back home and haven't done much since.

With the recent absence of the 11 year old routine of getting up and going to work on the other side of the valley every morning, I've developed a new routine over the past 3 weeks.  By now I've had my tea, breakfast, the dishes washed, the bed made, emails checked, my Farmville farmed, and I've already been at Project Purge (and I know I still haven't explained, I was going to today but I really must get off the computer and get to the doing before the day is over) for at least a half hour.  But here it is, lunch time, my fiance will be home from work soon, and I haven't even had my morning tea yet.

I'm going to go ahead and blame it on this nutty wind we're having today...if for no other reason than because the display and lights, on my cable box and router were flashing and blinking in an extremely weird twitchy way when I got home from the bank.  Every thing else was ok but the tv said there was some sort of power outage.  I think I'm having a bit of a power outage today too...too bad I don't have a reboot procedure like they do.  Hmmmmn I wonder if I have the tea now, will it help?

Eh, tomorrow will be better. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment